Friday, November 25, 2011

Resumption of efforts

Well, I got rebitten by the SG bug. They've been doing auctions of some of the last remaining costumes and props from the series, and while I haven't got the do re mi to get me some of the screen worn hero costumes, I did buy a screen worn blue flight suit and got the uniform itch again.

I'm going to start watching the show(s) again from the begining and trying to work my way through the various uniforms I think I can manage. I also found a few good sites offering fairly decent costumes so I might not have to do everything myself.

Not really young enough to be doing a lot of off-world missions anymore, but even General Hammond went through the gate once in a while.

I might have to give Col. Shandar a promotion and get him a star for his collar.

No comments: