Saturday, December 29, 2007

Posting Again

I'd really hoped that I could post these in a methodical order, starting with the BDUs and going through each of the different uniform sets...but trying to be methodical has meant nearly a year of not posting at all.

I got my green and blue BDU sets all finished, then lost 20 pounds so they don't fit right any more and I have to start over...that has led to some serious foot dragging.

I'd wanted to blog about the saga of trying to dye down my WEP, but before I could I gave up completely and found a way to get a nearly perfect version of the ripstop jacket from B&G.

Anyway...I'm a little worried about Stargate6 continuing to be around, so as a back up I'm going to just do a bunch of posts out of order with info on the various sites they list for supplies just in case I should ever log in and it is gone.

Apologies for the hap hazard posts you're going to get instead of my master plan, but the labels on the side should still help you get the posts organized.

No comments: