Thursday, May 17, 2007

Paintball-Airsoft-Self-Defense eBay Store

marian8987 has the following blurb on his eBay Store: "Compare our prices and their quality. All of our items are brand new, and sent to you factory direct!!! Our products are not cheaper "look alikes", they are manufactured by the best in the industry. We have a wide variety of Airsoft, Paintball, Stun Guns, Pepper Spray products and more. If there is ANYTHING you need and don't see email or call us, we will get it for you.

Please contact us through ebay or phone us at 732-840-2350"

I have to say that I was exceptionally pleased with the personal care and service given by the store owner, and I would recommend him. I purchased an Airsoft Beretta 92 Style Auto Electric Pistol for my rig, and can't wait to put it in holster.

No comments: