Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pistol Belts

The pistol belt is an important costume/equipment element. You will need one to attach your holster and extra ammo pouches to, as well as to complete your tactical vest.

The Blackhawk Omega Medical Tactical Vest, standard wear for SG teams, does not come with a web belt. If you order the one on the Elite Tactical Supplies page they recommend for the vest you will only be wasting your money because the belts worn by the SG teams have double grommets on them, like the old WWII pistol and gear belts.

I ordered mine in black and in tan from Barre Army Navy Store and was delighted by the product and service. The Tan belt I ordered in Medium and it fits very well (my waist is dropping from 38" to my goal of 36") but the black one in Medium was almost too short. Because they are adjustable, if you have any doubt, I'd say get the larger choice. You can adjust to smaller waist, but if you run out of belt, you can't adjust to larger waists.

No comments: